Hexagonal 2m Tilting Garden Parasol
Was £49.99 Now £39.99
With a variety of colours to choose from to complement your garden furniture, this brilliant value hexagonal 2m tilting garden parasols offers the perfect way to incorporate a little shade to your outdoor setting. Constructed by experts in sustainably sourced FSC eucalyptus hardwood complimented in a hand rubbed honey finish for increased durability and lasting style, this hexagonal 2m tilting garden parasols features an easy-to-use tilting mechanism - enabling you to angle your parasol for maximum shelter.
The polyester canopies have ScotchguardTM treated fibres to give light-fast colours that clean easily and are comfortable to the touch. Additionally, the fabric has ultra-violet inhibitors (UVI) that will enable your hexagonal 2m tilting garden parasol to stay bright and vibrant for years to come.
· Heavy-duty 38mm shaft manufactured in FSC eucalyptus hardwood for added durability
· Easy-to-use tilting mechanism for maximum shade throughout the day
· Air vented canopy for superb wind resistance
· Rust free aluminium and stainless steel end caps on the spars to keep the canopy secure
· New and improved pulley system ensures easy raising and lowering of parasol
· Unique acorn inspired designed wooden finial
· Robust stress resistant plastic hub and runner
· FREE parasol cover to protect against the elements and keep colour vibrant.
- Base not included.
This hexagonal 2m tilting garden parasol will be delivered part assembled.